Thursday 4 August 2016

Happy Raksha Bandhan Status English


Happy Raksha Bandhan

Today we are sharing The Raksha Bandhan Status And Quotes and also Janmashtami Status, Raksha Bandhan  is a celebration that commended each year by brother and sister. In this year, we will observe Raksha Bandhan on this eighteenth August 2016. Raksha Bandhan is a vital and exceptional day for Hindus. On this day sisters put rakhi on their brother wrist. To brother and sister send to every others diverse sorts of Raksha Bandhan Status.



Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist...

ThaNks dear Bhaiya for yoUr warmth affectioN & YoUr UNderstaNdiNg, May oUr boNd of Love remaiN forever.

I waNt to teLL U, dUriNg times wheN we foUght, my Love was iN differeNt mood. Happy Raksha BaNdhaN!

I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

May this aUspicioUs occasioN briNg yoU aLL the prosperity aNd good LUck iN yoUr way of Life. Happy Raksha baNdhaN Sister.

HoLi is coLoUrfUL, DiwaLi is LightfUL aNd brightfUL, Rakhi has made oUr reLatioNship PowerfUL.

I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in different mood. HappyRaksha Bandhan!

Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho. Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna.

May all your wishes come true. Lots of love and hugs. HAPPY RAKHI

I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Happy Raksha Bandhan. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world.

Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sweet brother.

Missing you a lot in this Raksha Bandan. Sending my wishes from far away. With lots of care.

I Cannot Express How Much I Miss You. You Are The Greatest Sister. I Love You Very Much.

The bond we share, is nurtured care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer. Happy Rakhi.

May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha bandhan Sister..

My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother i love u so much and miss you many times in a day and your every task.

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know wherever you go, I'll be always there.

Yeh bandhan to khushiyon ka bandhan hai - Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother, who is also my friend.

Happy rakshabandhan! god will give you long long life.always be happy.enjoy every part of your life.

You know that what are you for me? Wish you a HAPPY RAKHI.

The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.

She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.

We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my sister and me.

I love you so much. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi but I am always with you n love you. Miss you so much on this special day.

Sister,you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister,you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.

There is only one thing I have to say.. You are lucky to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother.

Dear brother, today is rakhsha bandan and u r not here by my side.. but we r close in each others thought and my love will always be with u.

Sister Is Some One Who Is Caring & Sharing. Sister Can Understand Things U Never Said. She Can Understand Pain, Which Is Not Visible 2 Any1.

I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you. Happy Rakhi

With all my love.If I can choose my bro in next life, it will be u (if u gift me Mercedes Benz tomorrow) Love u always Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Girl: Kal mein tumhare liye rakhi layi thi. Tumne bandhwai kyun nahi? Clasic Ans: Boy: Agar kal mein tere liye mangalsutra lau to kya tu pehen legi? baaaaat karti hai.

Khuda Kare Tujhe Khushiyan Hazaar Mile, Mujhse Bhi Achcha Yaar Mile, Meri Girlfriend Tujhe Bandhe RAKHI, Aur Ek AUR Behan Ka Pyaar Mile

Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai Happy Rakhi.

I miss you very much now as you are far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with you!!

My Sister, I wish u a Happy Raksha Bandhan. I miss u very much now as u r far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with U!!

My sweet, innocent brother I will miss u always plz don't leave me.

This single word is my world. This is the day I can surely say what u mean to me. HAPPY RAKHI

Am very glad to be ur sister... Our relationship will be everlasting... Am very happy to be ur part of the family... Lots of Love, Ur Sweet Sis.

On this special day, I want to wish u a long life with lots of happiness always. Even though we stay far apart, you are always in my mind and heart.

I am lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!!

Rakhi celebrations in full swing. All the brothers and sisters Keep the bond growing. Happy RakshaBandhan, A sisters love for brothers.

Holi is colourful, Diwali is lightful and brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.

Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & Your understanding, May our bond of love remain forever.

Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets. With love

RAKSHA BANDHAN QUOTES:
It takes two men to make one brother. - Israel Zangwill

There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. - Astrid Alauda

There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother ... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. - Anna Quindlan

A brother is a friend given by Nature. - Jean Baptiste Legouve

A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. - Author Unknown

It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. - Dylan Thomas

All for one and one for all My brother and my friend What fun we have The time we share Brothers 'til the end. - Author Unknown

It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! - Author Unknown

After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers. - Astrid Alauda

The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. - Garrison Keillor

As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! - Catherine Pulsifer

My little brother, will you ever grow up.. I hope not! - Catherine Pulsifer

If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you! - Catherine Pulsifer

My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on! - Catherine Pulsifer

Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! - Catherine Pulsifer

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. 

A brother is a friend God gave you, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.

You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you. Happy Rakhi Bro

Sis is someone who is caring n sharing. Sis can understand things u never said. She can understand pain, Witch is not visible to anyone. I love u sis! Happy Raksha Bandhan

Dear brother, today is rakhsha bandan and u r not here by my side.. but we r close in each others thought and my love will always be with u.

You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !

You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.

May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha bandhan Sister..

I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love u sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!

You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro. Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone. Raksha Bandhan sweety!

Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.

We gain and lose things everyday.But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan. I love My Sister.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice rakhi status ..
    Happy Raksha Bandhan

    ReplyDelete