Thursday 13 October 2016

Busy WhatsApp Status Updates & Quotes


Busy WhatsApp Status
Check our list of busy whatsapp status updates and share it with your friends and family. List is updated regularly so make sure you bookmark and check this page again in few days. Click here to go to the home page and find whatsapp status updates on other categories.Lonely Status and Quotes.


Being busy and being productive are 2 different things.

Busy is the New Happy!!

Lazy people are always Busy

Success comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.

Nobody is too busy, its just a matter of priorities.

Hello, My name is Mr. Busy

I am too busy to be organized.

Busy is a drug that lot of people are addicted to!

A busy women is a charming women.

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.

Just coz i am busy does not mean i don’t love you.

NEVER GET SO BUSY MAKING A LIVING THAT YOU FORGET TO MAKE LIFE.

Its been a busy season for me, I don’t get much free time..

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it.

You can really only enjoy life when you’re extremely busy.

Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

When you are insane, you are busy being insane – all the time.

You never saw a very busy person who was unhappy.

A charming woman is a busy woman.

I’m always busy, but I’m lazy as well.

Fitness is a luxury when you are busy!

While I am busy with little things, I am not required to do greater things.

Within reasonable limits, a professional player should keep busy at music.

My household is, in a nice way, very busy.

I keep busy. That was my nickname in college, ‘Iron to the Fire.’ I like to keep several things going at once.

2 comments:

  1. Best Busy WhatsApp Status
    Best Quotes and Images

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice busy whatsapp status and images

    ReplyDelete