Wednesday 5 October 2016

The Best Super Funny Whatsapp Status in English


Super Funny Whatsapp Status

THE BEST SUPER FUNNY WHATSAPP STATUS
The best super funny WhatsApp status quotes!
All of these are great and will make your friends laugh!
THE BEST SUPER FUNNY WHATSAPP STATUS IN HINDI
We hope you enjoy them! Laughter is good for the heart.

How can I miss something I never had?

Hey there whatsapp is using me.

Life is too short smile while you still have teeth…

I always learn from the mistakes of others who take my advice ??

Do you still hate me?? I don’t care!

People said to follow your dreams so I went back to bed.

You have the perfect face for radio.

All my life a thought air was free… Until I bought a bag of chips.

If Monday had a face, I would punch it.

The winner of the rat race is still a rat.

Don’t steal. That’s the government’s job.

By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.

I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment