Saturday 30 July 2016

Best of Whatsapp Angry Status


Best of Angry Status

Show your anger to someone using these angry status for whatsapp and facebook. Stay tuned to get more angry whatsapp status and Images. ANGRY MOOD WHATSAPP STATUS COMPILATION  Every body wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die If u take something from me be damn sure I'm gonna take something from u.... Unless i'm sitting on your face My Weight is none of ur Business ! …


Every body wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die

If u take something from me be damn sure I’m gonna take something from u….

Unless i’m sitting on your face My Weight is none of ur Business ! 

I talk to myself bcoz I lyk dealing wid a better class of ppl .

Sometimes its not the people who change, its the mask that fall off…

For every Minute you are angry you loose sixty seconds of happiness.

Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!

I can forgive a lot of things…but lies aren’t one of them…so I hope you choke on the lies you told!!

More expectations break relations

Life is a Bitch until u r rich

Resentment is an extremely bitter diet…. and eventually poisonous.

I have no desire to make my own toxins.

Don’t disturb me, I am disturbed enough already.

no matter how angry or upset I may be..

my child’s smile always makes it a better day

Never strike your wife… even with a flower.

The worst tempered people I’ve ever met were people who knew they were wrong.

People change, things go wrong, shit happens, but life goes on.

No college but full knowledge If d people like u…ask dem to raise der handz otherwise ask dem raise der standard…;-)

Just because I’m being quiet, that doesn’t mean I’m mad.

Sometimes I’m just not in the mood to talk.

True friends are like diamond, when you hit them they do not break, they only slip away from your life

If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.

earlier I thought anger management might be worth looking into, then I realized management is what is making me angry

To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee.

Malice drinks one half of its own poison.

Two things a man should never be angry at…What he can help… and what he cannot help.

When we don’t know who to hate, we hate ourselves.

Hate when someone acts like your so important in their lives but once they get what they want 
its like you don’t even exist!

Beware, I’m not in my greatest mood today..

Your attitude can hurt me but mine can kill you.

Temper tantrums…..however fun they may be to throw….

rarely solve whatever problem is causing them.

Is singing ‘if you’re angry & you know it punch their face’

Anger is one letter short of danger, Greatest remedy for anger is delay.

ANGER is one letter short of dANGER, take a deep breath don’t let your words become danger…

I don’t have to attend every argument I’m invited to.

Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.

A good mood is like a balloon, one stupid little prick is all it takes to completely ruin it!!!


Always write angry letters to your enemies.

when we are angry Our Text Speed increase by ridiculous speed

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the anther person to die.

Getting angry doesn’t solve Anything.

I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears

0 comments:

Post a Comment