Friday 1 July 2016

Good Night Message


good night status
Best Good Night message for facebook and whatsapp.share this messages and use this website daily updated messages and status provide Hindi and English.Share on facebook and oher media for whatsap status and message....




My Massage would Carry a Note 4 U to Say dat
I LOVE YOU
To My Heart and want to be in Ur Life 4ever
Good Night!

Things to take Note when U Sleep
1-Miss Me
2-Think of Me
3-Hug Me
4-Love Me
Try 2 Sleep now & Close Ur Eyes.
Get Prepared 2 Dream Of Me!
Good Night

Sun has Set, and a Darkness has Arrived.
Day is Going to End & Time to Sleep.
Good Night My Love

As I Lay in My Bed,
I Miss U Even More,
U Know My Love,
That I Love U 2 d Core,
I Love U Even More,
Good Night My Love

Good Night My Love, Pleasant Dreams, Sleep tightly,
My Love may 2morrow be Sunny & Bright & Bring U Closer to Me.

Stars Light Stars Bright,
U r d Only Star I See Tonight,
I Wish I Might be there,
Guarding Ur Dreams Tonight.

Good Night My Love
I Pray U Lay in Rest,
& may 2morrow bring U much Love & Happiness.

I Wish I was there to Hold U Tight,
Instead of Just Send this Loving “Good Night”.

Meet Me in My Dreams
Good Night My Love

Love is the Simpler Feelings,
I Dream Every Night about U
I want to Capture Ur Heart..
Good Night & Love U

0 comments:

Post a Comment